Frank’s Glass is looking for an experienced Commercial Glazing Specialist to join our team! This position is responsible for precision repairs and new installation of commercial glass and for providing outstanding customer service to our customers.
- Installs commercial glass and performs commercial glass repairs.
- Follows approved methods using the proper tools and techniques to ensure efficient, timely, and quality installation service for Frank’s Glass customers.
- Ensures that all equipment, materials, and areas of operation conform to health and safety regulations and requirements.
- Maintains clean working area.
- Maintains accurate and complete work records
- Ensures required paperwork is completed and turned in to the appropriate person or location
- Maintains an acceptable driving record in accordance with company policy
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Three to five years of commercial glass and glazing experience required
- Knowledge of the commercial glass installation techniques and exceptional customer service
- Knowledge of safe driving practices-must have valid drivers license and acceptable driving record
- Ability to lift and carry large, heavy (up to 75 lbs.) objects
- Ability to operate various hand and power tools and equipment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Skill in verbal communications and effective listening
- Skill in planning and organizing work
Benefits include medical insurance, 401-K and paid holidays.
An application can be printed off of our website at (http://www.franksglass.com/pages/Careers/default/1/). Please contact Dan Brinkmann at 513.829.8284 with any questions or send your application to Frank’s Glass ([email protected]).